- Member of the Israel Bar Association
- Admitted in Israel since 2009
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor in Law (LLB), from the Hebrew University since 2008. Mediator certified by the \"Gome - The Israeli Center for Mediation\" from 2010.
- Areas of Practice: Real Estate ,Litigation, Commercial Law and Planning and Construction Law.
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
Adv. Yehuda Illuk was qualified as an Adv.in 2009, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and is a certified mediator of \"Gome - The Israeli Institute of Mediation and Coaching\".
Adv. Illuk specializes in the areas of real estate, commercial and business law, and participates in negotiations and real estate transactions in a variety of fields including sale agreements and rent of commercial & private assets.
Among other things, Adv. Illuk regularly handles registration of condominiums and new residential housing rights, from the stage of land merger & parceling by the land registries, and up to the registration of new tenants' rights in the Land Registration Offices.
Adv. Illuk represents cooperative societies in front of judicial authorities such as courts and appeal committees in various matters including planning and construction, while specializing in land betterment tax and administrative proceedings in front of statutory authorities.
Adv. Illuk joined our firm as an attorney in 2011.