- Member of the Israel Bar Association.
- Licensed to practice law in 2011
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B), the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 2010; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (BBA), Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 2010
- Practice areas: Real Estate and Banking
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
Adv. Uriel Elia was qualified as an Adv.in 2011 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) and a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (BBA) from the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya.
Adv. Elia specializes in real estate, commercial and business law, and participates in management of negotiations and drafting agreements for sale and rent of commercial and private assets.
In addition, Adv. Elia specializes in banking and liquidation of real estate fields, and has experience with various types of insolvency proceedings, representation of several banks in legal proceedings, including insolvency as well as realization of liens, and drafting of debt settlements.
Adv. Elia joined our firm as an intern in 2010 and has worked as an attorney since 2011.