Roni Agavi, Adv
- Member of the Israel Bar Association.
- Licensed to practice law in 2013
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) and BA in Economics, College of Management Academic Studies in Rishon LeZion, 2012
- Practice areas: Banking Law, Execution, Insolvency and Litigation.
- Languages: Hebrew, English
Adv. Roni Agavi was qualified as an Adv. in 2013 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) and a BA in Economics from the College of Management Academic Studies.
Adv. Agavi specializes in banking law, execution, litigation and insolvency, including repo agreements, debt settlements and debt claims.
Among other things Adv. Agavi handles the support of complex cases of corporate rehabilitation, suspension of proceedings, liquidations, receiverships and bankruptcy.
Adv. Agavi joined our firm as an intern in 2012 and has worked as an attorney since 2013.