- Member of the Israel Bar Association
- licensed in Israel since 2008
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor in Law (LLB), Hebrew University of Jerusalem since 2007.
- Areas of Practice: Banking Law, Litigation, liquidation and receivership and Administrative Law.
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
Adv. Omer Kelner was qualified as an Adv.in 2008 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Adv. Kelner specializes in civil, commercial and administrative law, banking, insolvency, and litigation, and has considerable experience with various types of insolvency procedures and representation of banks in a considerable scope of legal proceedings, including insolvency, as well as in the realization of liens and drafting debt settlements.
Adv. Kelner joined our firm as an intern in 2007 and has worked as an attorney since 2008.