- Member of the Israel Bar Association
- licensed in Israel since 2015
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B), Netanya Academic College, 2014
- Areas of Practice: Banking Law, Execution, Insolvency and Litigation.
- Languages: Hebrew, English
Adv. Nofar Sahar was qualified as an Adv. in 2015 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from Netanya Academic College.
Adv. Sahar specializes in banking law, execution, litigation and insolvency, including repo agreements, debt settlements and debt claims.
Among other things Adv. Sahar handles the support of complex cases of corporate rehabilitation, suspension of proceedings, liquidations, receiverships and bankruptcy.
Adv. Sahar joined our firm as an intern in 2014 and has worked as an attorney since 2015.