Nahum Mittelman, Adv
- Member of the Israel Bar Association
- licensed in Israel since 2015
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B), Tel Aviv university, 2014
- Areas of Practice: Insolvency and Litigation, Banking Law, Execution,.
- Languages: Hebrew, English, Russian, Spanish
Adv. Nahum Mittelman was qualified as an Adv. in 2015, and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from Tel Aviv University.
Adv. Mittelman specializes in litigation and insolvency, banking law, execution.
Among other things, Adv. Mittelman handles the support of complex cases in the field of corporate liquidations, receiverships and bankruptcy.
Adv. Mittelman joined our firm as an attorney in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, ADV. Mittelman worked at Arieh Hagai Law Office, in the municipal taxation department, where he gained experience in that field.