- Member of the Israel Bar Association
- Licensed to practice law in 1998
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B), 1998
- Practice areas: Banking and Securities Law, Litigation, Ruling Execution, Liquidation and Receiverships.
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
Adv. Israel Bachar was qualified as an Adv. in 1998 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from Sha’arei Mishpat Academic Center.
Adv. Bachar specializes in Banking and Insolvency law and serves as a functionary at the request of banking institutions and other creditors in insolvency cases and occasionally even activates companies as a receiver, a liquidator or as a trustee of companies which are worth tens and hundreds of millions of shekels in the fields of real estate, industry, commerce, retail and other areas.
Due to his solid and extensive experience in the field of insolvency, Adv. Bachar is occasionally appointed by the district courts to serve as a functionary in creditor settlements, suspension of proceedings, receiverships and liquidations of large commercial companies.
In addition, Adv. Bachar specializes in commercial and civil litigation cases with an emphasis on cases in the banking field.
Adv. Bachar joined our firm as an attorney in 2003 and became a partner in 2005.