- Member of the Israel Bar Association
- licensed in Israel since 1999
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor in Law (LLB), Interdiciplinary Center Herzliya 1998, Bachelor in Business Administration (BA), Interdiciplinary Center Herzliya 1998.
- Areas of Practice: Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Securities Law, Hi-Tech, Venture Capital and International Trade.
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
Adv. Doron Dotan was qualified as an Adv. in 1999 and holds a Bachelor's degree in Law (LL.B.) and a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (B.A) from the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya.
Adv. Dotan specializes in corporate law, venture capital and international trade, and has accumulated considerable experience in providing legal consultations on investments and merger & acquisition transactions, to both private and public companies operating in the fields of industry, trade, hi-tech, real estate, retail, medical services etc.
Adv. Dotan has experience in establishing and supporting local and international ventures, from the founders’ agreement stage, through incorporation and commencement of its business operations, and up to ongoing legal support. He regularly consults private and public companies and has considerable experience in commercial transactions, such as distribution, franchise, licensing and software development agreements, employment and service agreements in various fields.
Over his years of practice, Adv. Dotan has gained considerable experience working with Israeli and international companies which operate in Israel in the field of direct sales and marketing and he is one of the leading lawyers in this field in Israel. At the same time, Adv. Dotan has been invited to serve on various entities of the Chambers of Commerce Association, which engage in matters of commerce and consumption.
Adv. Dotan joined our firm as an attorney in 2006 and became a partner in 2008.