- Member of the Israel Bar Association.
- Licensed to practice law in 2011
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B), Sha'arei Mishpat Academic Center in Hod Hasharon, 2010
- Practice areas: Banking Law, Execution and Litigation.
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
Adv. Anat Marum was qualified as an Adv.in 2011 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from Sha'arei Mishpat Academic Center.
Adv. Marum specializes in the field of banking law, insolvency and commercial and business law.
In the recent years, Adv. Marum has been involved in some of the largest retail business receivership and suspension of proceedings cases in the economy, and has accumulated considerable experience in this field including managing suppliers during the receivership and the intermediate periods, and dealing with the companies' employees under these complicated periods.
Adv. Marum joined our firm as an intern in 2010 and has worked as an attorney since 2011.